Please see information about how to set up your Passport York Security Questions.
If you already know your current password and want to change it then follow the instructions below:
- Go to Manage My Services at https://mms.yorku.ca
- Click the check box beside "Click this box before logging in to change your Passport York password" and log in using your Passport York username and password.
- Then follow the prompts to change your password.
If you have forgotten your username or password then follow the instructions below:
Method 1. If you have set your Passport York Security Questions:
NOTE: Passport York Security Questions feature does not apply to clients with advanced access levels (SIS, Firewall, technical staff member etc).
- Go to Passport York Security Questions
- Enter your employee number and click "Next Step"
- An email will be sent to your @yorku.ca email address. Open this email and click on link in the message. You will be taken to a page where you will enter the answers for your security questions. After correctly answering your questions you will be prompted to pick a new password
Method 2. Changing your Passport York password via Email:
NOTE: This method can only be used via your York email address. However if you are using an O365 (Outlook) account then you must use a different method.
- Send a request from your York email address to email@example.com with your employee number.
- The Helpdesk will send you a temporary password which you can then change using Manage My Services.
Method 3. In Person at a UIT Service Desk Counter:
- You can obtain your Passport York username or password in person at a UIT Service Desk Counter. We are located around the left side of the Scott Library’s main circulation desk AND on the 1st floor of the Steacie Science Library building.
- Please bring two pieces of appropriate ID such as your YU-Card, Driver's License, Passport etc and show it to the staff during business hours. The staff on duty will require your employee number; hence it is recommended that you bring your YU-Card (which has both employee ID number and your photo), but you can also bring your pay stub (which has your employee number on it) and photo ID as mentioned before; Note that the staff on duty will only be able to reset your passport york password if appropriate photo ID is presented .
Method 4. Via your Department Admin:
- Contact your Department Admin. Your Department Admin will identify you and send an email on your behalf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that the Department Admin provides your employee number and your alternative email address (gmail, Hotmail, etc) that we can email your new password.