University Information Technology (UIT), delivers and facilitates recording of classroom lectures, seminars or campus events, using audio and/or audio/video equipment.
How do I get it?
- Classroom technology price list.
- Classroom infrastructure: seating and built-in equipment of specific lecture halls.
- Order equipment.
- AV Support for Events
How do I get help?
- Users are limited to provision of one camera per session.
- UIT provides limited editing of recordings such as removing extraneous material from the beginning and/or ending.
- During peak periods, the service may not be available, thus users of the service are advised to book as early as possible.
- A streaming account is required to host content on the UIT streaming service.
- Event Recordings are usually special events with multiple microphones. Deliverable is a DVD or podcast file. Classroom recordings are usually audio and video captures of lectures and posted on the streaming server. Classroom recordings are available in a number of equipped rooms.
- Service is available Monday through Sunday. Requests outside normal business hours may be subject to additional charges
- Service is available at both Keele and Glendon campus.
- Find out about seating, built-in equipment and Network IP addresses of specific lecture halls.
- View the price list of equipment or service charges ordered for either courses or non-courses.
- Charges vary, based on the type and extent of the project. Quotes can be obtained by contacting Classroom Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 55800 (416-736-5800).