Blackberry Enterprise service at York is provided by Telus Mobility. Combined with Lotus Notes email service, the Blackberry Enterprise service at York gives you these features on a Blackberry phone:
- Lotus Notes email
- Address Book
View a selection of available Blackberrys, at www.telusmobility.com
How do I get it?
- York faculty and instructors, and administrative staff can request this service
- You must have a valid budget number
- Please review the various mobile products, plans and packages available from Telus Mobility prior to requesting the service.
How do I get help?
- Blackberry support from RIM.
- Monthly charges apply to the Blackberry device for cellular and data usage and quotes can be obtained by contacting UIT Telecom Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blackberry Enterprise based services can only be configured to access a single Lotus Notes account.
- Email messages and Calendar scheduling are delivered to Blackberry device almost instantaneously.
- Emails can be viewed embedded with Web links, inclusive of images, page layout and text formatting.
- Blackberry device is synchronized with information within the individual’s address book.