Citrix Receiver Installation
If Citrix has not yet been installed or setup on your workstation, please contact your local desktop computing support group requesting that the Citrix Receiver be installed so RemoteSALv2 (using Citrix) can be used.
Once RemoteSALv2 (using Citrix) is installed, please use the below instructions to finish setting up Citrix so SIS applications can be used.
One Time Initial Setup
Step 1 - Open Citrix Receiver
2. Now Click Open
3. This window will open:
Step 2 – Add SIS Applications to the main Citrix Screen (Needs to be done only once)
1. Select the + sign on the mid left hand corner of the window
2. Click on SIS Applications
3. In this step, you will move SIS applications to the main Citrix Receiver screen for quick access. To do that, click on the application(s) name. This will move the application to the main screen.
5. Check all application names you would like to move to the main screen. Once you are done, your main screen will look similar to the screen below.
NOTE: Only add SIS applications to the above main screen. Microsoft applications such as MS Excel and MS Word are installed on your PC. Microsoft applications should be run from your PC, not through Citrix Receiver.
Using SIS Applications
How to start SIS applications (When you need to open a SIS application):
1. Select the SIS application from the Start - Programs - WEBFAS menu