York University has a website for current students: my.yorku.ca. This "student portal" pulls together information from across the University and tailors it to each individual student. Students log in to my.yorku.ca using their Passport York username and password. Once logged in, students can access their course lists with links to class locations and websites, their grades, their own exam schedules, student account and Library account. News from YFile, Faculties and the Library are pulled together on the home page. Students can also access Library research guides for the courses in which they are registered and search for Library materials, directly from my.yorku.ca.
- Students can browse York Events using the my.yorku.ca calendar. They can manage their own personal events and subscribe to external iCal feeds from other websites. The calendar also automatically displays the lectures, labs and tutorials for each course in which they are registered.
- There is a fully-functional mobile version of the student portal so students can view a version of my.yorku.ca optimized for their mobile devices.
- Students can check their YU-card balances on the portal.
- The portal also provides student with customized eligibility suggestions for scholarships and awards.
- The portal is is also available as a bilingual version.
How do I get it?
- Students log in to my.yorku.ca using their Passport York username and password.
- Faculty and staff can also log into my.yorku.ca using their Passport York username and password. This enables you to see what your students can see and do on the portal.