IBM SPSS Statistics offers solutions for survey research, marketing and
sales analysis, quality improvement, scientific research, government
reporting and education. IBM SPSS Statistics includes:
How do I get it?
- Eligibility: faculty, staff, students.
- Software Pricing: $100 per license.
- Method of Payment: Budget Number
- Available for free use via WebFAS and at Computing Commons.
|August 31, 2017 - August 31, 2018|
|VERSIONS AVAILABLE||SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|IBM SPSS Statistics (Windows) 24||
Windows: 7, 8 & 10
- The software can be installed on a single computer only and used by one designated individual.
- Software is only for academic use meaning an action or task directly and solely related to the course material of York University, including non-commercial research and teaching.
- Software is copyrighted and IBM Canada Ltd. retains all title and ownership rights to the software. Software cannot be transferred or assigned.
- You agree not to copy or permit others to copy the software, in whole or in part.
- Authorization codes or installation codes will not be distributed.
- Use is for a limited time, expiring August 31, 2017.
- There are no returns or refunds for purchased software.
- The software is prohibited from use:
a) in any hospital, clinic or other like facility;
b) for the benefit of any other party, including but not limited to providing service bureau, commercial hosting or other commercial IT services, timesharing, or otherwise process data of any other party us prohibited;
c) for software development.
How do I get help?