To access My CallPilot, the application that allows you to access your voicemail on-line, login to My Voicemail On-line.
With My Voicemail On-line, you can listen to your voice messages anywhere, in any order, and save them on your computer. It is possible to record temporary absence greetings, and set a custom operator number. In addition, caller information including phone number and date / time stamp are easily accessible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m being asked for my Mailbox password, what password is this?
- How many times can I make a mistake with my password before I am locked out?
- Do I have to download anything to listen to messages?
- How do I change the application that plays my messages?
- What is .vbk? Where is the vbk player? How do I change my message file format?
- I have the CallPilot player installed, but my browser says it doesn’t detect it.
- Is there a way to automatically forward messages to another voicemail box?
- What is the difference between “delete” and “delete now”?
- How do I set Messages to be the default view when I log in?
Mac and Linux operating systems do not support vbk format. Call Pilot features tab contains "My CallPilot Preferences", allowing the user to set their settings to listen to voicemail in wav format.
Telecommunications / Telecom York
Administrative Services: (416) 736-2100 Ext. 44357
Location: 016 Steacie Science and Engineering Building