The York Computing Telecommunications unit provides telephone services to Keele and Glendon campuses, students residing at each campus, and some external groups that are affiliated with York University.
How do I get it?
- To request this service please contact your department Telecom Designate.
- A York budget number is required to initiate telephone service.
How do I get help?
- Telephone System
- Phone and Voicemail Features/Instructions
- My CallPilot Instructions (Voicemail on-line)
- VOIP Polycom Phones User Guide (PDF)
- VOIP Polycom Phones Video Tutorial
- VVX500 Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Service Order Process
- Long Distance
- Rates & Charges
- Speed Dial Numbers
- Bill Lookup
- Telecommunications Help