Please see information about how to set up your Passport York Security Questions.
NOTE: Passport York Security Questions feature does not apply to clients with advanced access level (SIS, Firewall, technical staff member etc).
If you have forgotten your username or password then follow the instructions below:
Method 1. If you have set your Passport York Security Questions:
- Go to Passport York Security Questions
- Enter your employee number and click "Next Step"
- An email will be sent to your @yorku.ca email address. Open this email and click on link in the message. You will be taken to a page where you will enter the answers for your security questions. After correctly answering your questions you will be prompted to pick a new password
Method 2. Changing your Passport York password via Email
- Send a request from your York email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with your employee number.
- The Helpdesk will send you a temporary password which you can then change using Manage My Services.
- If you do not have or cannot access your York email account, your faculty/department Administrator or Computer Coordinator can submit the request on your behalf.
Method 3. In Person at a UIT Service Desk Counter:
- You can have your Passport York password changed in person at a UIT Service Desk Counter. Please bring two pieces of appropriate ID such as your YU-Card, Driver's License, Passport etc and show it to the supervisor over the counter there during business hours. The supervisor on duty will require your employee number; hence it is recommended that you bring your YU-Card (which has both employee ID number and your photo), but you can also bring your pay stub (which has your employee number on it) and photo ID as mentioned before; Note that the supervisor on duty will only be able to reset your passport york password if appropriate photo ID is presented .
If you already know your current password and want to change it then follow the instructions below:
- Go to Manage My Services
- Click the check box beside "Click this box before logging in to change your Passport York password" and log in using your Passport York username and password.
- Then follow the prompts to change your password.