Lotus Notes is an e-mail, calendaring and instant messaging service. If required by the department or Faculty to conduct business on behalf of the University using email and calendaring functions, York staff will be given access to a centrally supported Lotus Notes email account. Lotus Notes email accounts are automatically archived after 365 days.
How do I get it?
- Request for a Lotus Notes account must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org by the employee's manager or supervisor.
How do I get help?
- Submit the Lotus Notes password reset form (Preferred)
- Request your department admin to send a Lotus Notes Password change request on your behalf to email@example.com. The request should include your employee number and your alternate email address so that your password can be reset and sent to you.
Lotus Notes Mail
- Mail and Contact Management - Lotus Notes 8.5
- The maximum size for an incoming and outgoing message is 15MB.
- Some attachments may be stripped or renamed for security reasons.
- Mailbox quota: 7 GB
(Of the 5 GB, 2 GB is assigned to inbox and the remaining 5 GB is assigned to archive.)