We are moving to Office 365!
Beginning Fall 2017, York University will be upgrading to Office 365.
This upgrade includes moving all mail and calendaring from Lotus Notes to
Microsoft Outlook. For all migration information, please visit our Office 365 Project Site.
If required by your department or Faculty to conduct business on behalf of the University using email, current York staff and faculty will be given access to a centrally supported yorku.ca email account.
If you are a faculty member you may also be provided with a separate account for course work or research.
When you leave the University, the email account will be disabled.
York centrally supports two separate email systems; Lotus Notes & MyMail. Staff are set up on one or the other based on the requirements of their department.
(includes calendars, task management and instant messaging)
New MyMail Interface
- How to use Old MyMail
- Use your iPhone, Android, Thunderbird, Outlook, Mac Mail etc. with MyMail
- Check out the Old MyMail Interface FAQs
- To change your MyMail password use Manage My Services
- To request a MyMail account please have the employee's manager email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The maximum size for an incoming and outgoing message is 15MB.
- Some attachments may be stripped or renamed for security reasons.
- Mailbox quota: 7GB