All currently active employees of York University have a centrally supported yorku.ca email account as a requirement from HR to view pay stubs and other HR documents.
If you are a faculty member you may also be provided with a separate account for course work or research.
When you leave the University, the email account will be disabled.
York centrally supports two separate email systems; Microsoft Outlook and MyMail. Staff are set up on one or the other based on the requirements of their department.
(includes calendars, task management and instant messaging)
New MyMail Interface
- How to use Old MyMail
- Use your iPhone, Android, Thunderbird, Outlook, Mac Mail etc. with MyMail
- Check out the Old MyMail Interface FAQs
- To change your MyMail password use Manage My Services
- To request a MyMail account please have the employee's manager email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The maximum size for individual email incoming and outgoing messages is 35 MB.
- Some attachments may be stripped or renamed for security reasons.
- Mailbox quota: 7GB